DMC Services Include:
● Weekly meditation & pali sutta classes for youth and adults (temporarily suspended)
● Meditation retreats, ceremonies, monthly shila observances
● Chaplaincy services
● Online Meditation Class (temporarily suspended)
● Workshops, retreats, seminars, lectures and public events
● Sunday Dhamma School and Art Project for kids
● Self-awareness and competency development programs
● Multicultural and community programs
● Individual, family and group counselling
● Home & hospital visitation, partnership with other communities
● Collaborate with other non-profit organizations& spiritual groups
● Volunteering opportunities
● Summer programs
We provide counselling to individuals, children, youth, adults, couples, families, and group counselling.
Common issues Include:
Parent-Child conflict Grief and loss Anxiety and stress
Depression Anger Management Workplace issues
Relationship issues Spirituality Trauma and PTSD
Addictions Self-esteem Separation
Domestic Violence Behavioural issues Family issues
Art is a form of language and a way of connecting and exploring. It is an expression of the heart by which one connects the inner world with the outer world. It promotes learning and creativity.
DMC has an active Dhamma School program which takes place on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Sunday of the month beginning at 10:00 am. Young students from all backgrounds interested in learning the qualities of being caring, compassionate, peaceful, loving, patient, generous, faithful, gentle and self–disciplined are most welcomed. The Dhamma School students learn the above qualities through a mix of fine arts, mindfulness and loving-kindness meditation, chanting and Dhamma teachings programs.
SUNDAYS: 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. (Dhamma School)